Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Something worth bloging about.

I got back my hacked account!
I wrote a e-mail to the Technical Support team and they actually responded.

"Hello Matthew, Thank you for writing back to Windows Live Technical Support. This is Luis and I understand that you have an issue with the password of your matt_bcwy@hotmail.com account. I can imagine how inconvenient this may have been and I look forward to assisting you today..."

How AWESOME is that?

In doing so one would think that the "person" at the receiving end would be a... robot? Maybe Luis is a robot...

ANYWAYs, Credits go to Luis.


& to the Hacker...

(i hope you're reading this and to the other ppl that know me... you've probably never seen me smile like this before)


Listen:
The Art of Reprisal
Spectre and His Mantra
Capital
by STRAY FROM THE PATH

1 comment:

Rach :) said...

Yup definitely a smile that is very unlike you. :O