Monday, September 14, 2009

SG 130909

Do you ever find it corny when you watch those shows on Discovery channel and National Geographic where the 'dude' will go out on a mission to look for the biggest snake and then he doesn't find it till the very last day? ( or the 40th minute of a 45 minute long show). Well, I do. 

Over the weekend I searched a dozen record stores across Singapore city and could not find IT. Anyway, I managed to find it 3 hours before my flight back. So, yea maybe that kinda stuff really does happen on TV.





Then again... no i'll take that back.
I still think that the producers are trying to pull a fast one.

2 comments:

magmachilli said...

30% off . That's quite a good price. Anyway, even at full price it's an album worth investing in...

Matthew Bryan Chong said...

yea, for me personally it's hands down the best record of the year.